Welcome To The Farm Revolution
Come learn how to sustainably grow healthy food using aquaponics from people who farm for a living every day.
The innovators at Green Acre Aquaponics are joined by fellow farmer JD Sawyer of Colorado Aquaponics for this comprehensive, hands-on approach to aquaponic farming.
You will learn from the people who are farming successfully right where it all started in this highly acclaimed course. Every Aquaponic Farming Course features an exciting mix of classroom theory and practical hands-on experience, along with a focus on the critical business skills you need to make your aquaponic farm successful.
“Of all the courses I have EVER taken, and
there have been many, this course is by far the most exceptional!”
We have taught this course eight times now and it keeps on getting more and more successful. How do we know?
Click here to hear what our students are saying.
The Green Acres Hybrid Farm Design
The Green Acre family farm is the model that this team will teach students to replicate. A successful Aquaponics Farm since 2010, Green Acres does this for a living every day. Recognizing the value of integrating media bed growing into raft (DWC) technology, their hybrid aquaponics design optimizes nutrient density by allowing the additional metabolization of valuable solids typically removed from DWC systems. Why remove the most valuable element in an aquaponic system when it can be utilized to produce better and more abundant growth with lower costs then typical DWC systems? This growth translates into one thing, more sellable product and elevating your bottom line.
I wasn’t expecting so much detail on the construction and financial aspects.
Loved the empowerment afforded by the hybrid system build.”
The Business of Aquaponic Farming
Elevating your bottom line, now that’s a concept any business person can appreciate. Ordinary people can do it, but they also need to have the tools and skills to manage the business and market their product. We give our students real farm revenue and expense numbers, production estimates, financial pro forma’s and the actual tools to evaluate their farm business production in their market. You will also leave with a practical, manageable approach to marketing that takes advantage of all of the incredible tools of today’s “new media.” Read more here!
“Thank you for delivering an excellent course! All the speakers spoke from a point of knowledge, humor and a love for aquaponics that really showed.” – Michael Johnston
What sets us apart from other aquaponics training programs? Glad you asked!
- Our program is taught by people who are aquaponics business people, farmers, and industry leaders. We all do aquaponics for a living every day. Click here to read Why Experience Matters.
- Our approach is to train the Whole Farmer. We teach you about all the growing methods currently available – DWC, media, NFT, Wicking Beds and Vertical – so you can design your farm to fit your market needs. We also focus on teaching you some of the business skills that are required of successful farmers in today’s connected world.
- Our goal is not to sell you systems or consulting services at the end of this course. Our goal is to have you walk away with all the knowledge you need to start your own successful aquaponic farm.
- Our process is organized and structured. Your time is valuable and you are paying your hard-earned money for this course. We guarantee that if we say that we will go over something on the schedule below…we will.
- But don’t just take our word for it … click here to read what past participants say about this course.